Call (727) 380-5025 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Haripriya Maddur, MD is a hepatology specialist in Largo, FL. Dr. Maddur completed a residency at University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. She currently practices at Transplant & Hepatobiliary Surgical Specialist at Largo and is affiliated with Hca Florida Largo Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maddur is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Indiana University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Ut Southwestern Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Ut Southwestern Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- University of Missouri School of Medicine Kansas City, Medical School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- HealthSpan Integrated Care
- Meridian Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maddur?
Es una excepciónal doctora, muy profesional, inteligente, muy agradable, y le dedica todo el tiempo necesario al paciente y le responde todas las preguntas he inquietudes que tenga, me encanto conocerla , es muy buena doctora, en general maravillosa, Muchas Gracias
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maddur has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Haripriya Maddur, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Maddur's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maddur accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maddur frequently treats Liver Disease.
Dr. Maddur's office is located at 1301 2nd Ave SW Ste 315 315, Largo, FL 33770. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maddur speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
- Hca Florida Largo Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Transplant & Hepatobiliary Surgical Specialist at Largo1301 2nd Ave SW Ste 315 315, Largo, FL 33770 Existing Patients: (727) 380-5025