Dr. Harikrishna Tandri, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Tandri completed a residency at Harbor Hospital. He currently practices at Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit At Johns Hopkins Hospital and is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tandri is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit At Johns Hopkins Hospital600 N WOLFE ST, Baltimore, MD 21287 Existing Patients: (443) 997-0270
- Harbor Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Kurnool Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tandri?
Dr. Tandri is one of the most compassionate kind and caring cardiologist IP anyone could ask for. It makes you comfortable easy to ask questions answers you understand I can't thank God enough for saving my life through Dr Tandri gifted hands and knowledge. Thank you
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital