Dr. Hargovind Dewal, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Commack, NY. Dr. Dewal completed a residency at Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute. He currently practices at Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C. and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dewal is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C.
Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C.763 Larkfield Rd, Commack, NY 11725 Existing Patients: (631) 462-2225
Long Island Spine Specialists887 Old Country Rd, Riverhead, NY 11901 Existing Patients: (631) 462-2225
Long Island Spine Specialists400 Montauk Hwy, West Islip, NY 11795 Existing Patients: (631) 462-2225
West Hempstead Office565 Hempstead Tpke, West Hempstead, NY 11552 Existing Patients: (631) 462-2225
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute, Residency Hospital — 2004
- New York University Medical Center-Trish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- State University of New York at Brooklyn, Undergraduate School — 1998
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dewal?
it was determined after multiple opinions that cervical spine surgery was recommended so my physical condition does not get any worse. I chose Dr. Dewal for several reasons. His background and experience were most important. My surgery worked out as planned and on the road to recovery. I also had issues with my lower back but treatment he provided was sound and I was able to function without surgery. He is very professional, very personable and respectful of my concerns.
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Saint Catherine of Siena Medical Center
- Saint Charles Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital