Dr. Muni has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Haresh Muni, MD is a nephrology & hypertension specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Muni completed a residency at Cook County Hospital. He currently practices at Associates in Nephrology, S.C. and is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Muni is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Cook County Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Cook County Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Elizabeth Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Medical School — 1971
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Muni?
Dr. Muni is very caring, knowledgeable and takes pride in what he does. He cares for all the members of our family, 3 generations and we all love him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Haresh Muni, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Muni's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Muni accepts your insurance.
Dr. Muni frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, and Chronic Kidney Diseases.
Dr. Muni's office is located at 2740 W Foster Ave Ste 211, Chicago, IL 60625. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Muni speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Chicago
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Weiss Memorial Hospital