Click here to compare with other Pediatric Urology Specialists.
Dr. Hans Pohl, MD is a pediatric urology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Pohl completed a residency at George Washington University. He currently practices at Children's National Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pohl is board certified in Pediatric Urology.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Natl Inst Of Hlth, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- George Washington University, Residency Hospital — 1998
- George Washington University, Internship Hospital — 1993
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pohl?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pohl has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Pohl frequently treats Balanoposthitis, Bedwetting, and Urinary Incontinence.
Dr. Pohl's office is located at 111 Michigan Ave NW Fl 4, Washington, DC 20010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pohl speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Children's National Hospital
Childrens National Medical Center - Childrens National Medical111 Michigan Ave NW Fl 4, Washington, DC 20010 (202) 476-2681
Pediatric Specialists Of Virginia
Childrens National Specialists3023 Hamaker Ct Ste 500, Fairfax, VA 22031 (571) 766-3100