Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moore accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hans Moore, MD is a cardiology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Moore completed a residency at St Paul Medical Center. He currently practices at Va Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moore is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Washington VA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Salem VA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- St Paul Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Overton Brooks VA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Va Medical Center50 Irving St Nw, Washington, DC 20422 Existing Patients: (202) 745-8115
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moore?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Moore frequently treats Coronary Angiogram, Cardiovascular Stress Test, and Stress Test.
Dr. Moore's office is located at 50 Irving St Nw, Washington, DC 20422. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Moore has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.