Dr. Hans Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Hans Lee, MD is a cardiology specialist in Marietta, GA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Cardiovascular Diseases Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Internal Medicine. They currently practice at Wellstar Cardiovascular Medicine and are affiliated with Wellstar Cobb Hospital. They accept multiple insurance plans.
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Cardiovascular Diseases Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT BROOKLYN / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1992
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee is exceptional. I have been his patient for almost 10 years. Not only does he possess excellent medical skills but great communication skills, as well. Dr. Lee never fails to include his patients in treatment decisions. He is the example others should follow.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 55 Whitcher St NE Ste 350, Marietta, GA 30060. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital