Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hans Lee, MD is a cardiology specialist in Marietta, GA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Cardiovascular Diseases Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Baqir Lakhani DO and is affiliated with Wellstar Cobb Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Cardiovascular Diseases Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences, Medical School — 1992
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baqir Lakhani DO
Amy Elsass MD55 Whitcher St Ne Ste 350, Marietta, GA 30060 Existing Patients: (770) 424-6893
Scott McKee MD
Scott McKee MD120 Stonebridge Pkwy Ste 110, Woodstock, GA 30189 Existing Patients: (678) 324-4400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee is exceptional. I have been his patient for almost 10 years. Not only does he possess excellent medical skills but great communication skills, as well. Dr. Lee never fails to include his patients in treatment decisions. He is the example others should follow.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hans Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 55 Whitcher St Ne Ste 350, Marietta, GA 30060. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital