Dr. Hanriet Minasian, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Minasian's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Hanriet Minasian, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Glendale, CA. Dr. Minasian completed a residency at White Memorial Medical Center. She currently practices at Hanriet Minasian DO, MS. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Minasian is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- White Memorial Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- White Memorial Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- California State University, Los Angeles, Other Education — 1999
- University of California At Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Health Net
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Armenian, Spanish
Hanriet Minasian DO, MS
Khemichian MD Inc3600 N Verdugo Rd Ste 300, Glendale, CA 91208 Existing Patients: (818) 249-1300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Minasian?
I’ve been a patient of hers since she opened her office doors. She always takes time with me to answer questions and debunk myths. She is a good listener and remembers conversations from months earlier! I completely trust her, and she has kept me healthy over the years!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Minasian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Minasian frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot, Arthritis of the Elbow, and Dyslipidemia.
Dr. Minasian's office is located at 3600 N Verdugo Rd Ste 300, Glendale, CA 91208. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Minasian speaks Spanish, Arabic, and Armenian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Minasian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.