Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Hannah Maxfield, MD is a family medicine specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Maxfield completed a residency at University of Kansas / School of Medicine. She currently practices at The University of Kansas Health System and is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Maxfield is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Drake University, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Kansas, Inc.
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maxfield?
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Maxfield frequently treats the following conditions: Encounters for Normal Pregnancies, Chronic Pain, and Abdominal Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Maxfield's office is located at 3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66160. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Hannah Maxfield, MD is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Hannah Maxfield, MD holds board certifications in Family Practice.
Dr. Maxfield has over 19 years of healthcare experience.
- University Of Kansas Hospital