Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (904) 516-8274.
Dr. Hani Wadei, MD
New Patient(904) 516-8274
Dr. Hani Wadei, MD is a nephrology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Wadei completed a residency at Sinai Grace Hospital. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital . He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wadei is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Mayo Clinic - Florida
Jacksonville - Transplant4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Call
- Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Sinai Grace Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wadei?
Dr. Wadei offered clear explanation of what was the reason behind my infirmity, clarified the mechanism for it, and answered all my questions.. His treatment worked well. thanks
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Southeast Georgia Health System - Brunswick Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wadei has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hani Wadei, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wadei's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wadei accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wadei frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Magnesium Metabolism Disorders, and Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Wadei's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.