Dr. Hana Abuershaid, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abuershaid's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Hana Abuershaid, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Abuershaid completed a residency at Wyckoff Heights Med Ctr. She currently practices at HOAG MEMORIAL HOSPITAL PRESBYTERIAN and is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center Redding. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abuershaid is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Wyckoff Heights Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Wyckoff Heights Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2013
- Ross University / School of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine, Medical School — 2011
- Mount St Mary's University, Undergraduate School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian1 Hoag Dr, Newport Beach, CA 92663 Existing Patients: (949) 610-7245
Pacific Hospitalists Associates
Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center16200 Sand Canyon Ave, Irvine, CA 92618 Existing Patients: (888) 655-8463
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abuershaid?
Dr. A was amazing in taking care of me. She listened to everything I had concerns about and has addressed my main problem and secondary issues. She has a heart of gold and a smile that comforts you in time of need. I would recommended her to my friends and family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abuershaid accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abuershaid frequently treats Asthma, Chest Wall Pain Syndrome, and All Types of Food Poisoning.
Dr. Abuershaid's office is located at 1 Hoag Dr, Newport Beach, CA 92663. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abuershaid speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Abuershaid has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Medical Center Redding