Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Hana Lim, MD
Dr. Hana Lim, MD is
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT BROOKLYN / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2014
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lim?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Hana Lim, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Lim's profile.
Dr. Lim in specializes in Internal Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Lim's office is located at 520 East 70th Street Starr 341 New York, NY 10021. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Lim provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Hana Lim, MD is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Hana Lim, MD holds board certification in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Dr. Lim has over 9 years of healthcare experience.
Center for Blood Disorders
Center for Blood Disorders520 East 70th Street Starr 341, New York, NY 10021 Existing Patients: (845) 280-6685