Dr. Han Hulen, MD is a undersea & hyperbaric medicine specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Hulen completed a residency at Baylor University Medical Center. She currently practices at Center For Wound Care and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - White Rock. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hulen is board certified in Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine.
Center For Wound Care
Medical City Hospital Dallas7777 Forest Ln Ste C239, Dallas, TX 75230 (972) 566-4868
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Baylor University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Baylor University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Texas Technical University, Medical School — 2002
- Austin College, Undergraduate School — 1998
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hulen?
I found Dr. Hulen and her whole staff to be very professional and patient motivated. I was in the process of moving and developed a wound problem not knowing any doctors in Dallas and picked Dr. Hulen off the internet. She and her staff have been great in their treatment and have made fantastic referrals where necessary.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - White Rock
- Baylor Scott And White Medical Center Lake Pointe
- CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler
- Covenant Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas and Medical City Children's Hospital
- Paris Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South