Dr. Hamza Rana, MD is a phlebologist in Rockville, MD. He currently practices at Cardiac Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Cardiac Associates15225 Shady Grove Rd Ste 201, Rockville, MD 20850 Existing Patients: (301) 670-3000
Bengali, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Wake Forest Univ Baptist Mc, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Allama Iqbal Medical College, University Of Health Sciences Lahore, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rana?
Dr. Hamza Rana and his team at the Cardiac Associates Venous Health Center carried out a several procedures to remove very large varicose veins in both my legs, last year. I have found Dr. Rana very personable, professional and thorough, always informing me when he was about to start a step of the procedure. The team, too, was outstanding and caring. As a result, I suffered very minor discomfort during and after these procedures, which were relatively quick. The resultant outcome was that the fatigue I used to experience prior to the procedures, was no longer present and the unsightly veins removed with very little bruising or after effects. The recovery to date has been excellent and I have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Rana and his team for this type of venous procedure. Just wished I had done this many years ago!