Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Hammad Bokhari, DO
Dr. Hammad Bokhari, DO is
- University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston, Residency Hospital — 2017
- Swedish Covenant Hosp/ Chicago Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 2014
- Lincoln Memorial University / Debusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (Lmu-Dcom), Medical School — 2013
- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY, Undergraduate School — 2009
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bokhari?
Amazing Doctor. Treats you with the most up respect and make sure you leave satisfied
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Hammad Bokhari, DO. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Bokhari's profile.
Dr. Bokhari in specializes in Neurology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bokhari's office is located at 6410 Fannin St Ste 1014 Houston, TX 77030. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Bokhari is able to speak Urdu. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bokhari provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Hammad Bokhari, DO is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Hammad Bokhari, DO holds board certification in Neurology.
Dr. Hammad Bokhari, DO has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
UTHealth Houston Neurosciences
UTHealth Neurosciences Movement Disorders and Neurodegenerative Diseases Clinic6410 Fannin St Ste 1014, Houston, TX 77030 (832) 325-7080