Dr. Hamid Salehi, MD is a neurology specialist in Laguna Hills, CA. Dr. Salehi completed a residency at Montefiore Med Center. He currently practices at Saddleback Memorial Medical Center and is affiliated with Mission Hospital - Laguna Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salehi is board certified in Neurology.
Saddleback Memorial Medical Center24451 Health Center Dr, Laguna Hills, CA 92653 Existing Patients: (949) 837-4500
Bakersfield Neuroscience and Spine Institute
Bakerfield Neuroscience & Spine Institute2601 Oswell St Ste 101, Bakersfield, CA 93306 Existing Patients: (661) 872-9999
Theodore M Teacher MD
Theodore M Teacher MD26691 Plaza Ste 235, Mission Viejo, CA 92691 Existing Patients: (949) 364-9054
- Usc University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Montefiore Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Brookdale University Hospital and Med Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Iran University Of Medical Sciences, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Alborz High School, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Monarch Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salehi?
I have suffered from severe migraines and headaches my entire life. To make things even worse, I was recently in a terrible auto collision where I really messed my neck and shoulder among other things up. I have been diagnosed with CRPS (chronic regional pain syndrome). My life has improved drastically since meeting Dr. Salehi. He's the absolute best - hears you out, explains everything, and is absolutely brilliant. Could not be happier with this doctor.
- Mission Hospital - Laguna Beach
- Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo
- Saddleback Medical Center