Dr. Hamed Taheri, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Long Beach, CA. Dr. Taheri completed a residency at Easton Hospital. He currently practices at Aurses Healthcare and is affiliated with Dignity Health - California Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Taheri is board certified in General Surgery.
Aurses Healthcare1045 Atlantic Ave Ste 512, Long Beach, CA 90813 Existing Patients: (562) 435-0862
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Easton Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Easton Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Ross University, Roseau, Medical School — 2006
- Suny-Stony Brook, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taheri?
I have nothing but good to say about Dr. Hamed Taheri and his caring, friendly, professional and very knowledgeable staff in Long Beach CA. I was surprised at how little discomfort I felt during my procedures, which I’m sure is due to Dr. Hamed Taheri’s expertise in this area and his results speak for themselves. Thank you!
- Dignity Health - California Hospital Medical Center
- Dignity Health - St. Mary Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center