Dr. Halima El-Moslimany, MD is a neurology specialist in Frisco, TX. Dr. El-Moslimany completed a residency at Mt Sinai School Of Med. She currently practices at Texas Institute for Neurological Disorders and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - McKinney. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. El-Moslimany is board certified in Neurology.
Texas Institute for Neurological Disorders
Texas Institute for Neurological Disorders9255 Dallas Pkwy, Frisco, TX 75033 Existing Patients: (903) 891-4299
- Mt Sinai School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Mount Sinai Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. El-Moslimany?
I love her. She spent time going over every detail of my medical condition and concerns I had. Was pressed for time. Didn’t treat you like she was rushed, to get you out for the next appointment. She already studied by medical history before I came in. It was like I had been her patient for years. It took my a very long time to find her. I hate to see her go. Just want to with her the best in New Jersey.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - McKinney
- Medical City McKinney
- Medical City Plano