Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Halim Abou-Faycal, MD
Dr. Halim Abou-Faycal, MD is
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Johnson City Medical Center Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Johnson City Medical Center Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Medical School-Lebanese University, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Gilsbar 360
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- NovaSys Health
- Peoples Health
- PPO Plus
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Railroad Medicare
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- Vantage Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abou-Faycal?
- Willis-Knighton Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Halim Abou-Faycal, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Abou-Faycal's profile.
Dr. Abou-Faycal in specializes in Infectious Disease Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Abou-Faycal's office is located at 2400 Hospital Dr Ste 420 Bossier City, LA 71111. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Abou-Faycal provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Halim Abou-Faycal, MD is affiliated with Willis-Knighton Medical Center.
WK Bossier Internal Medicine Diagnostic and Treatment Clinic
WK Bossier Internal Medicine Diagnostic and Treatment Clinic2400 Hospital Dr Ste 420, Bossier City, LA 71111
North Louisiana Infectious Disease Consultants
North Louisiana Infectious Disease Consultants2551 Greenwood Rd Ste 150, Shreveport, LA 71103