Dr. Haleh Nekoorad-Long, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nekoorad-Long's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Haleh Nekoorad-Long, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Longmont, CO. Dr. Nekoorad-Long completed a residency at Emory University. She currently practices at Colorado Mood Memory Clinic and is affiliated with Longmont United Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nekoorad-Long is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Wesley Woods Hospital Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- David Lipscomb University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- American Enterprise Group
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Golden Rule
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Colorado Mood Memory Clinic
AltaVita Memory Care Centre800 S Fordham St, Longmont, CO 80503 Existing Patients: (303) 682-9197
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nekoorad-Long?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nekoorad-Long accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nekoorad-Long frequently treats Psychosis, Psychosis Due to Mental Illness, and Anxiety.
Dr. Nekoorad-Long's office is located at 800 S Fordham St, Longmont, CO 80503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nekoorad-Long speaks Farsi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Nekoorad-Long has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Longmont United Hospital