Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Skopicki accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hal Skopicki, MD is a advanced heart failure & transplant cardiology specialist in Commack, NY. Dr. Skopicki completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Stony Brook Medicine and is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Skopicki is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Chicago Medical School Rosalind Franklin University, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stony Brook Medicine
Stony Brook Medicine500 Commack Rd Ste 203, Commack, NY 11725 Existing Patients: (631) 444-9600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Skopicki?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Skopicki frequently treats Congestive Heart Failure, Cardiomyopathy, and Mitral Valve Disease.
Dr. Skopicki's office is located at 500 Commack Rd Ste 203, Commack, NY 11725. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Skopicki speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Skopicki has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stony Brook University Hospital