Dr. Weitzbuch has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hal Weitzbuch, MD is a dermatologist in Calabasas, CA. Dr. Weitzbuch completed a residency at John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital Of Cook County. He currently practices at Calabasas Dermatology Center and is affiliated with Olive View - UCLA Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weitzbuch is board certified in Dermatology.
- John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital Of Cook County, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Medical School — 2008
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Other Education — 2004
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Calabasas Dermatology Center
Calabasas Dermatology Center23501 Park Sorrento Ste 216, Calabasas, CA 91302 Existing Patients: (818) 222-7495
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weitzbuch?
I was greatly impressed with Dr .Weitzbuch's expertise, the sense of trust he instilled in me and his great sense of humor. I really appreciated that he explain all the different lesions that I have on my body.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hal Weitzbuch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weitzbuch's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weitzbuch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weitzbuch frequently treats Mohs Surgery, Cosmetic Skin Procedures, and Skin Cancer & Excision.
Dr. Weitzbuch's office is located at 23501 Park Sorrento Ste 216, Calabasas, CA 91302. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Weitzbuch speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Olive View - UCLA Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center