Dr. Hal Crosswell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Crosswell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Hal Crosswell, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Crosswell completed a residency at Emory University. and is affiliated with Prisma Health Richland Hospital. Dr. Crosswell is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Emory University, Residency Hospital
- Emory-Grady Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1961
- South Carolina U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1960
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crosswell?
I was a patient of Dr. Crosswell for more than 30 years and because of insurance issues!! I have not been able to find anyone who is a fraction of Dr. Crosswell!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Crosswell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Crosswell frequently treats Astigmatism, Corneal Abrasion or Laceration, and Nearsightedness.
Dr. Crosswell's office is located at 1920 Pickens St, Columbia, SC 29201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Crosswell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Richland Hospital
- 1 1920 Pickens St, Columbia, SC 29201 Existing Patients: (803) 779-3070