Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 543-6464, and for other questions, call (215) 723-7833.
Dr. Hal Cohan, MD is a family medicine specialist in Telford, PA. Dr. Cohan completed a residency at Montgomery Fam Prac Res Prgm. He currently practices at TriValley Primary Care and is affiliated with Abington-Lansdale Hospital—Jefferson Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Montgomery Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Montgomery Fam Prac Res Prgm, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Union College, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Dean Health Plan, Inc.
- Geisinger Health Plan
- HAP Insurance
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Keystone Mercy Health Plan
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Medicaid of Pennsylvania
- Optima Health
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cohan?
Hal Cohan is absolutely the best doctor I have experienced in my 65 years. I live about a 45 minute drive from his practice however it is totally worth the extra drive time. Doctor Cohan is very professional and has a really great personality that puts you at ease. I highly recommend Doctor Cohan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hal Cohan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cohan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cohan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cohan frequently treats Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA), Polyneuropathy, and Diabetic Polyneuropathy.
Dr. Cohan's office is located at 211 Telford Pike, Telford, PA 18969. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cohan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Abington-Lansdale Hospital—Jefferson Health
- Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health
- Grand View Hospital