Dr. Hakan Charles-Harris, MD is a general surgery specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Charles-Harris completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Hakan S Charles-Harris MD and is affiliated with Jackson Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Charles-Harris is board certified in General Surgery.
Hakan S Charles-Harris MD
Hakan S Charles-Harris MD1190 Nw 95th St Ste 101, Miami, FL 33150 Existing Patients: (305) 691-2941
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Mount Sinai Hospital The, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of the West Indies, Medical School — 1989
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Freedom Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Preferred Care Partners
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Charles-Harris?
I'm overwhelmed to have had doctor Charles Harris as my surgeon , doing my vascular procedure. His surgical team is wonderful and caring to your every need. Professionalism is outstanding. Hearing advice from them, helped me to quit smoking completely.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center