Dr. Hak Choy, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Choy completed a residency at University of Texas Health Science Center - San Antonio. He currently practices at UT SOUTHWESTERN MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Children's Medical Center of Dallas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Choy is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Ut Southwestern Medical Center
Harold C. Simmons Comprehensive Cancer Center Radiation Oncology2280 INWOOD RD, Dallas, TX 75235 Existing Patients: (214) 645-8525
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San Antonio, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Ohio State University Hospital, Radiation Oncology, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Parkland Community Health Plan
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Choy?
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health And Hospital System
- UT Southwestern Clements University Hospital