Call (502) 628-3437 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mhd Chaker, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Frankfort, KY. Dr. Chaker completed a residency at University Louisville School Of Med. He currently practices at Pulmonary Care Services LLC and is affiliated with Frankfort Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chaker is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- U Of Louisville, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University Louisville School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Aleppo / Faculty of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chaker?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chaker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mhd Chaker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chaker's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chaker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chaker frequently treats Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Chaker's office is located at 279 Kings Daughters Dr Ste 203, Frankfort, KY 40601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chaker speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center
- Norton Brownsboro Hospital
- Norton Hospital
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital
- Uofl Health Shelbyville Hospital