Dr. Abdulhaq has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Haifaa Abdulhaq, MD is a hematology specialist in Clovis, CA. Dr. Abdulhaq completed a residency at Western Pennsylvania Hospital. She currently practices at Community Cancer Institute - Medical Oncology and is affiliated with Adventist Health Hanford. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University Of Damascus, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Community Cancer Institute - Medical Oncology
Community Cancer Institute785 N Medical Center Dr W, Clovis, CA 93611 Existing Patients: (559) 387-1600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abdulhaq?
I am so very happy to have Dr Abdulhaq for my doctor. I find her thorough, helpful, informative. I cannot say enough good about her and the staff. Sometimes the wait is quite long. But I will put up with that to have her for my doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Haifaa Abdulhaq, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abdulhaq's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abdulhaq accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abdulhaq frequently treats Lymphatic System Disorders.
Dr. Abdulhaq's office is located at 785 N Medical Center Dr W, Clovis, CA 93611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abdulhaq speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Hanford
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Surgical Hospital