Click here to compare with other Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Hai-Lang Duong, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Sylmar, CA. Dr. Duong completed a residency at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Kentucky Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University of Iowa College of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Duong?
She was amazing! I had had three miscarriages and this was my fourth pregnancy! She was wonderful and helped me through it all! She was also there to in the labor room and she was such a great doctor. The baby had the chord wrapped around his neck and she flipped him-or did something, while he was still in my belly! My husband and I were so impressed! I really loved my doctor and was so thankful to God she was the one who delivered. She is very good and very smart and she knows her stuff!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Duong frequently treats Sickle Cell Screening, Phenylketonuria Screening, and Newborn Metabolic Screening.
Dr. Duong's office is located at 14445 Olive View Dr Rm 3d-123, Sylmar, CA 91342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Duong has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- 1 14445 Olive View Dr Rm 3d-123, Sylmar, CA 91342 Existing Patients: (818) 210-8000