Dr. Hagos Tekeste, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tekeste's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Hagos Tekeste, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Amarillo, TX. Dr. Tekeste completed a residency at Penn Presbyterian Medical Center. He currently practices at Hagos Tekeste MD and is affiliated with Baptist Saint Anthony's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tekeste is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Yale University--B.A., Undergraduate School — 1974
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hagos Tekeste MD
Amarillo Office1901 Medi Park Dr Ste 1055, Amarillo, TX 79106 Existing Patients: (806) 356-2260
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tekeste?
He is very caring and thorough
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tekeste accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tekeste frequently treats Pancreatic Disease, Esophageal Disorders, and Liver Disease.
Dr. Tekeste's office is located at 1901 Medi Park Dr Ste 1055, Amarillo, TX 79106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tekeste has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Northwest Texas Healthcare System