Click here to compare with other Infectious Disease Specialists.
Dr. Hafsa Siddiqui, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Huntsville, AL. Dr. Siddiqui completed a residency at SUNY Upstate Med University. She currently practices at Alabama Infectious Disease Center and is affiliated with Highlands Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Siddiqui is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University UT, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- SUNY Upstate Med University, Residency Hospital — 2005
- SUNY Upstate Med University, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University of Karachi / Dow Medical College, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Siddiqui?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Siddiqui has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Siddiqui frequently treats Mycobacterial Lung Infection, Sepsis, and Bacterial Sepsis.
Dr. Siddiqui's office is located at 420 Lowell Dr SE Ste 301, Huntsville, AL 35801. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Highlands Medical Center
- Huntsville Hospital
- Marshall Medical Center South
Alabama Infectious Disease Center
Huntsville Hosp Anticoagulation Clinic420 Lowell Dr SE Ste 301, Huntsville, AL 35801 (256) 265-7955