Dr. Min has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Haesik Min, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Reading, MA. Dr. Min completed a residency at Metropolitan Hospital Center. She currently practices at Reading Pediatric Associates PC. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Min is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Boston Floating Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Metropolitan Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Korea U Med Coll, Seoul, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Reading Pediatric Associates PC52 Haven St, Reading, MA 01867 Existing Patients: (781) 944-2050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Min?
So thorough, and kind. I felt like she really cared for my child. I took my child in for the flu symptoms, and she even called the next day to see how my child was doing. I absolutely recommend Dr Min!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Min accepts your insurance.
Dr. Min frequently treats Fever, Acute Pharyngitis, and Pharyngitis.
Dr. Min's office is located at 52 Haven St, Reading, MA 01867. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Min speaks Italian, Korean, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.