Dr. Hae Jho, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Jho completed a residency at University of Pittsburgh. He currently practices at Allegheny General Hsptl Nrsgy and is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jho is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Allegheny General Hsptl Nrsgy
Allegheny General Hsptl Nrsgy420 E North Ave Ste 302e, Pittsburgh, PA 15212 Existing Patients: (412) 359-6200
- University of Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital
- University of Pittsburgh, Internship Hospital
- Hanyang U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Choong-nam Natl U, Medical School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jho?
I had an increasingly numb arm and hand and found that my C5 was not only pinching the nerves to my arm but also creating pressure inside my spinal column. I woke up fixed with minimal pain after the initial surgery as it took about 40 minutes after surgery for the staff to realize I was in severe pain ( I believe that was due to Dr. Jho having to work around my enlarged thyroid) but that was handled and the rest of my visit was outstanding. Dr . Jho is a truly remarkable and talented surgeon for these minimally invasive techniques. I have full use of my arm and hand and for some reason the lower back pain (stenosis) I have been living with has marginalized also. Other than a numb left side neck from neck line up to my chin there are no other lasting effects. I am hoping this will go away with time as it doesn't seem at this time to affect function. I highly recommend Dr. Jho's life changing skills. Tom Earles Pittsburgh
- Allegheny General Hospital