Dr. Ghaddar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Habib Ghaddar, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Weslaco, TX. Dr. Ghaddar completed a residency at Good Samaritan Hosp-Johns Hopkins U. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with Knapp Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ghaddar is board certified in Hematology.
- MD Anderson Cancer Ctr-U Texas, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Good Samaritan Hosp-Johns Hopkins U, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Good Samaritan Hosp-Johns Hopkins U, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Weslaco1330 E 6th St Ste 204, Weslaco, TX 78596 Existing Patients: (956) 969-0021
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ghaddar?
Very punctual. I was impressed that I was allowed to have another person with me to get my results. Always have answered all my questions and never in a hurry.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Habib Ghaddar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ghaddar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ghaddar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ghaddar frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma.
Dr. Ghaddar's office is located at 1330 E 6th St Ste 204, Weslaco, TX 78596. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ghaddar speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Knapp Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center - Harlingen