Dr. Sims has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. H. Sims, MD is a pediatric otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Sims completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hosp. He currently practices at University-IL Medical Center OTO/HNS and is affiliated with University Of Illinois Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Sims is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Vanderbilt University Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Yale New Haven Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Waterbury-St Mary's Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1996
- National Institute On Deafness and Communication Disorders, Other Education — 1995
- Yale University, Medical School — 1994
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University-IL Medical Center OTO/HNS
University Optical1855 W Taylor St, Chicago, IL 60612 Existing Patients: (312) 996-6553
University of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago1740 W Taylor St, Chicago, IL 60612 Existing Patients: (866) 600-2273
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sims?
Dr. Sims is extremely competent. He listens. He gives me confidence that I too know what I am doing and that he trusts me in my health maintenence. His advice is spot on, given with humility and a whole lot of humanity. I have been seeing him for years - lifetime trach patient hoping to keep her voice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. H. Sims, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sims' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sims accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sims frequently treats Laryngitis, Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia), and Home Sleep Study.
Dr. Sims' office is located at 1855 W Taylor St, Chicago, IL 60612. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Illinois Hospital