Dr. Herbert Scott, MD is a anesthesiology specialist in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Scott completed a residency at Penn State U. He currently practices at Newport Pain Management. Dr. Scott is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Newport Pain Management
Southcoast Endocrinology Inc1401 Avocado Ave Ste 101, Newport Beach, CA 92660 (949) 717-7923
- Penn State U, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Penn State U, Hershey College of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scott?
I have been seeing Dr. Scott for over a year for fibromyalgia. He has tried many things my other pain doctors never thought of. I can function and live a normal life now. If you want a caring doctor who is smart and has a good bedside manner, see Dr. Scott. He has a huge office on the first floor, but it is very comfortable and the staff is nice. Can be hard to get a good appointment time in the afternoon sometimes-but he has always been right on time or even a few minutes early with appoint.