Call (629) 219-7864 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Hal Jenkins, MD is a family medicine specialist in White House, TN. Dr. Jenkins completed a residency at University Of Tennessee. He currently practices at Crossroads Medical Group and is affiliated with Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jenkins is board certified in Family Practice.
- University Of Tennessee, Residency Hospital
- University of Mississippi, Medical School
- University Of Tn Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Birmingham-Southern College, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
- Wells Fargo Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Crossroads Medical Group
White House491 Sage Rd N Ste 200, White House, TN 37188 Existing Patients: (629) 219-7864
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jenkins?
excellent doctor, your attention is the best thanks to this doctor my life has changed
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jenkins has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hal Jenkins, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jenkins' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jenkins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jenkins frequently treats Malaise and Fatigue, Insomnia, and Restless Leg Syndrome.
Dr. Jenkins' office is located at 491 Sage Rd N Ste 200, White House, TN 37188. Find other locations and directions.
- Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center
- Tristar Skyline Medical Center
- Northcrest Medical Center