Dr. Clark has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. H Donald Clark, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Reno, NV. Dr. Clark completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Fndn. He currently practices at Pediatric Associates and is affiliated with Renown Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Residency Hospital
- Metrohealth Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Autonomous University of Guadalajara / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Culinary Health Fund
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric Associates645 N Arlington Ave, Reno, NV 89503 Existing Patients: (775) 329-2525
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clark?
Dr. Clark is extremely attentive, knowledgeable, and encouraging to both his pediatric patients as well as, us, as parents.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. H Donald Clark, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Clark's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Clark accepts your insurance.
Dr. Clark frequently treats Immunization Administration, Acute Sinusitis, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Clark's office is located at 645 N Arlington Ave, Reno, NV 89503. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center