Call (478) 217-3202 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Gyula Soos, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Dublin, GA. Dr. Soos completed a residency at Medical Center of Central Georgia - Macon GA. He currently practices at Dr Soos Pediatrics PC and is affiliated with Fairview Park Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Soos is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Medical Center of Central Georgia - Macon GA, Residency Hospital
- Medical Center of Central Georgia - Macon GA, Internship Hospital
- Semmeluris Medical School - Budapest, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Peach State Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr Soos Pediatrics PC102 Bowling Ln Ste 3, Dublin, GA 31021 Existing Patients: (478) 217-3202
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Soos?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gyula Soos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Soos' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Soos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Soos frequently treats Fever, Nasopharyngitis, and Common Cold.
Dr. Soos' office is located at 102 Bowling Ln Ste 3, Dublin, GA 31021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Soos speaks Hungarian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Soos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Fairview Park Hospital