Dr. Emerson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gwendolyn Emerson, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Emerson completed a residency at University Of Washington Seattle, Wa. She currently practices at Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma and is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital South. Dr. Emerson is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Tria Orthopaedic Institute Minneapolis, Mn, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University Of Washington Seattle, Wa, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University Of Washington, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Oral Roberts University Tulsa, Ok, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Veterans Choice Program
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Emerson?
Doctor Emerson is very professional pays attention to details. She doesn't pull no punches, She tells you like it is. I would highly recommend Doctor Emerson, and her staff including her nurse Jasett she is excellent with the patient's great personality, pays attention to details. Thank you Daniel
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gwendolyn Emerson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Emerson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Emerson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Emerson frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Osteoarthritis, and Hip Sprain.
Dr. Emerson's office is located at 2488 E 81st St Ste 290, Tulsa, OK 74137. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hillcrest Hospital South
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Oklahoma Surgical Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital South