Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mullin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Guy Mullin, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Langhorne, PA. Dr. Mullin completed a residency at Washington Natl Eye Ctr/Washington Hosp Ctr. He currently practices at Newtown Laser & Eye Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mullin is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Washington Natl Eye Ctr/Washington Hosp Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Washington Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Newtown Laser & Eye Institute
Newtown Laser & Eye Institute409 Executive Dr, Langhorne, PA 19047 Existing Patients: (215) 860-3400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mullin?
Very professional and knowledgeable. Spends time with patients and is concerned about their needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mullin frequently treats Allergic Conjunctivitis, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Blepharitis.
Dr. Mullin's office is located at 409 Executive Dr, Langhorne, PA 19047. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mullin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.