Dr. Mayeda has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Guy Mayeda, MD is a cardiology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Mayeda completed a residency at St Mary Med Center. He currently practices at Los Angeles Cardiology Assocs and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mayeda is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Harbor UCLA, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- St Mary Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- St Mary Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- St Mary Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Los Angeles Cardiology Assocs
Los Angeles Cardiology Assocs1245 Wilshire Blvd Ste 703, Los Angeles, CA 90017 Existing Patients: (213) 977-0419
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mayeda?
October 2020 I am forever grateful for Dr. Mayeda's loving care of my dad, Dr. Manuel Da Costa. Vielka Da Costa Dusenberry
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Guy Mayeda, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mayeda's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mayeda accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mayeda frequently treats Atherosclerosis, Leg and Foot Ulcers, and Peripheral Artery Catheterization.
Dr. Mayeda's office is located at 1245 Wilshire Blvd Ste 703, Los Angeles, CA 90017. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mayeda speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
- PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital