Dr. Guy McKhann, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. McKhann completed a residency at University of Washington Affiliated Hospitals. He currently practices at Columbia University Medical Center Neurology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McKhann is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Columbia University Medical Center Neurology
Columbia University Medical Center Neurology710 W 168th St # 413, New York, NY 10032 Call
- University of Washington Affiliated Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- University of Washington Affiliated Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Washington University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McKhann?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- New York-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center