Dr. Farber has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Guy Farber, MD
Dr. Guy Farber, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Great Neck, NY. Dr. Farber completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Med Center. He currently practices at Guy Farber MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Long Island Jewish Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Zucker Hillside Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Massachusetts Medical School, Medical School — 2000
- Brandeis U, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Farber?
I walked into Dr. Faber's office several years ago..I was in the darkest place in my life. He is kind, compassionate, patient and can make you laugh. Today, I am out of the darkness and hopeful. I moved Upstate and even though we do telehealth it's too far now to go see him, if I were still in Queens I would never stop seeing him. It's bittersweet to say goodbye but he has given me the strength and tools I need to go forward. I received wonderful care and highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Farber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Farber's office is located at 295 Northern Blvd Ste 212, Great Neck, NY 11021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Farber speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Guy Farber MD295 Northern Blvd Ste 212, Great Neck, NY 11021