Dr. Fonseca has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gustavo Fonseca, MD is a hematology specialist in Lecanto, FL. Dr. Fonseca completed a residency at University of Miami. He currently practices at Florida Cancer Specialists - Lecanto and is affiliated with Bayfront Health Seven Rivers. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Texas, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Miami, Residency Hospital
- Fundacion Santa Fe de Bogota, Internship Hospital
- Universidad del Norte, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Life
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Florida Cancer Specialists - Lecanto
Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute - Lecanto521 N Lecanto Hwy, Lecanto, FL 34461 Existing Patients: (352) 746-0707
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fonseca?
Truly cares and really listens. I can’t say enough about him and the office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gustavo Fonseca, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fonseca's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fonseca accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fonseca frequently treats Anemia, Neutropenia, and Venous Embolism and Thrombosis.
Dr. Fonseca's office is located at 521 N Lecanto Hwy, Lecanto, FL 34461. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fonseca speaks Spanish, German, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bayfront Health Seven Rivers
- Citrus Memorial Hospital