Dr. Gustav Magrinat, MD is a hematology specialist in Greensboro, NC. Dr. Magrinat completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Cone Health Cancer Center and is affiliated with The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Magrinat is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Cone Health Cancer Center
Cone Health Medical Group Cone Health Cancer Center2400 W Friendly Ave, Greensboro, NC 27403 Existing Patients: (336) 832-1100
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Magrinat?
I love this doctor. He is the very best and I say that with sincerity! I was diagnosed with breast cancer, and a year later with metastatic breast cancer that spread to my brain. He has been by my side since Day 1. Even though I needed a neurosurgeon for the brain tumor, it was he who found and contacted my neuro & radiation physicians (Drs. Neudalman & Manning), and he has never left my side. This was 6 years ago! Because of God working through this great man, I was able to get through my cancer treatments with the assurance that although I would have some challenging days initially with the cancer treatments , he would be with me through it all. I can honestly say that Dr. Magrinat has never left me and any concerns that I have he is quick to address, even today. He is truly a great physician, a God send, and I am very thankful that I can say he is on my team!
- The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital