Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Guruswami Ravichandran, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Ravichandran completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine & Affiliated Hospitals.
- Baylor College of Medicine & Affiliated Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor College of Medicine & Affiliated Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- 1976, Internship Hospital
- Government General Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Madras Medical College, Medical School
- Madras Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1975
- 1975, Undergraduate School
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 6300 Hillcroft St Ste 210, Houston, TX 77081 Existing Patients: (713) 988-9911
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ravichandran?
Dr Ravi has been a godsend to me he took the extra time to ask the questions needed to find me the right path to fix my problems I would recommend him for anyone who needs help sometimes it's not medication it's just a different perspective you need
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ravichandran frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Alzheimer's Disease.
Dr. Ravichandran's office is located at 6300 Hillcroft St Ste 210, Houston, TX 77081. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ravichandran speaks Spanish, Tamil, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ravichandran has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.