Dr. Syali has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gurmohan Syali, MD is a hematology specialist in Riverhead, NY. Dr. Syali completed a residency at Palmetto Richland University SC. He currently practices at New York Cancer & Blood Specialists and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Syali is board certified in Hematology.
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Palmetto Richland University SC, Residency Hospital
- Ross University / School of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New York Cancer & Blood Specialists
New York Cancer & Blood Specialists300 Old Country Rd Ste 4, Riverhead, NY 11901 Existing Patients: (631) 751-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Syali?
Dr. Syali treated my wife with breast cancer with compassion and determination. Now it's my turn with cancer. He comes off as confident, not cocky. He takes time to explain everything to you and helps with problems and concerns. He doesn't let you get down on yourself. He is as determined to beat cancer as his patients are.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gurmohan Syali, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Syali's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Syali accepts your insurance.
Dr. Syali frequently treats Vitamin B Deficiency, Anemia, and Hemophilia.
Dr. Syali's office is located at 300 Old Country Rd Ste 4, Riverhead, NY 11901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Long Island Community Hospital
- Mather Hospital - Main
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Southside Hospital