Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Gurinder Rana, MD
Dr. Gurinder Rana, MD is
- SOUTHWEST COLLEGE OF NATUROPATHIC MEDICINEHEALTH SCIENCES, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- MVP Health Care
- Oscar Health
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rana?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Gurinder Rana, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Rana's profile.
Dr. Rana in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rana's office is located at 100 Port Washington Blvd Roslyn, NY 11576. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Rana provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Gurinder Rana, MD is affiliated with St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center and Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Gurinder Rana, MD holds board certification in Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Neurocritical Care.
- St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
St. Francis Hospital
St. Francis Hospital and Heart Center100 Port Washington Blvd, Roslyn, NY 11576 (516) 562-6000
- 2 144 State St Fl 3, Portland, ME 04101 (207) 879-3481
St. Luke's Emergency Care Specialists-Warren
St. Luke's Hospital - Warren Campus185 Roseberry St, Phillipsburg, NJ 08865 (908) 387-6018