Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Gurinder Doad, MD is a family medicine specialist in Albany, GA. Dr. Doad completed a residency at UMDNJ/Robert Wood Johnson Med Sch. He currently practices at Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital and is affiliated with Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Doad is board certified in Family Practice.
- UMDNJ/Robert Wood Johnson Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Helene Fuld Mc, Internship Hospital — 1996
- St Georges U, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital2336 Dawson Rd Ste 2200, Albany, GA 31707 Existing Patients: (229) 312-8800
Phoebe Physician Group Inc.2336 Dawson Rd Ste 1500, Albany, GA 31707 Existing Patients: (229) 312-8800
Bacon County Health Services Inc.302 S Wayne St, Alma, GA 31510 Existing Patients: (912) 632-3675
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Doad?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Doad frequently treats Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury), Malaise and Fatigue, and Hypertension.
Dr. Doad's office is located at 2336 Dawson Rd Ste 2200, Albany, GA 31707. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Doad speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Doad has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital